Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 1: Success (I did google how to spell success...brainfart)

Today starts my month of not eating out, no fast food or resturant. Im really tired of eating out and tired of spending a ton of money for decent food..who's with me?? Anyone...any...one?? No? Oh well, then Im on my own...

Today consisted of a very easy breakfast..so easy in fact, I dont remember fixing any... yes, my kids really only ate strawberries and grapes. Then for lunch, my son and I had left over chicken from our tacos yesterday. For dinner was macaroni and cheese, and my son chose that for me by opening the package all over the kitchen floor...no I didnt EAT the noodles that spilled on the floor, I blew them off and cooked them...THEN we ate them. What?? The boiling process killed any grime that may have come in contact with them. I just did what any mother would have done (considering there are starving children in Ethiopia)... right?!?!

Next step: Planning tomorrows meal schedule... wish me luck with this one....

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.